Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Blog and the start of something fun

Maui Painting Excursions is underway.  Below are some paintings from my last few paint outs. I will be blogging after every painting excursion with photos of our locations and painting results. We hope that you can join us soon!


Launiupoko Hill
Just down the hill from my studio, I went to paint goats but this knoll was beautiful so I painted it instead

Pacific Maid
This was the last day the Pacific Maid was left intact before they started cutting her up to remover her from the reef.  
Cheesburgers
We painted from the park near the library, I didn't get much done on this one, I'll finish it in the studio
Olowalu Eagle
1st Paint out in Maui, Olowalu Eagle, I can't wait to go back and try another angle and perhaps a much larger canvas.



No comments:

Post a Comment